Time to let go of what doesn’t serve you! You can have everything you want but only when you make space for it to come into your life!
Make a list of everything that you feel attached to, including people, things, events, feelings, conversations, agreements, and beliefs… especially release feelings of confusion, unworthiness, indecision, guilt, regret, overwhelm, poverty consciousness, body toxins and unhealthy eating habits, agreeing to be ‘less than’ so someone else doesn’t feel uncomfortable…anything that doesn’t bring you uplifted joy, effectiveness, happiness and peace. Start your page with I am so thankful that I have released: and then keep writing until you can’t write any more.
Write it all down and read on… (See Marianne Williamson’s quote at the end of this post.)
Take These Steps
- Look around your home and decide: “What is there that doesn’t make me joyful?” Just write it down for right now.
- Look around your office to see what has been there for longer than 3 months that you haven’t touched or dealt with.
- Write it down…in a bit you can let it go...discard it, donate it to a co-worker or plop it in the recycle bin.
- Make space with this exercise for what you want to attract. Create the open void so that what you are wanting can come into your life:
- More clients? Clear out the old archived files.
- More ideal clients? Fire the customers that drain your energy and the ideal ones will have space to come in.
- More energy? Clear the clutter from beneath your bed, from your closet, from your basement and from your storage.
- A new love or romance? Make the space, clear out the closet and give him or her a place to park, sleep, and live.
- More vitality? Clear your refrigerator, cabinets and closets of everything that is older than 3 months.
- Burn the list! This bit is a powerful statement to yourself and to the energy around you. Let it go! Release it! Thank it for leaving and making space for the good stuff to come in.
- Be comfortable with the empty space.
Let go of the physical and non physical. When those old thoughts or feelings come up, just change your focus, think quickly of what it is that you say you want, focus on the positive things, delete the others and soon they will be really gone.Be okay with empty space in your spaces, heart and emotions and let the fresh energy, light and openness to just be there. (I love the song Crazy by Gnarls Barkley “even your emotions have extra space…”)
- Get clear about what you DO want and then focus on those things instead.
- Learn about Feng Shui or have a consultation to move ahead really faster. (email Fawn to get started)
- Create a Mind Movie to jump start your attraction of the things you want and watch how quickly your dreams are fulfilled. Feng Shui tells us that our environments set up properly will bring our good to us. Until then, use Mind Movies (it’s super easy) or create a Vision Board to reprogram your subconscious and move you into your joy.
Let go and embrace the wonder of YOU and your Life!
Here’s one of my favorite quotes from Marianne Williamson taken from her book I highly recommend: A Return to Love
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”