Get it wrong and you will won’t be happy. Get it right and you will thrive.
Color is an active player in our lives and directly influences:
- how effectively and profitably we work
- how well we relate to one another
- which products we purchase
- how quickly we recover from surgery and heal
- our sleep and body rhythms
- how we choose a mate
- and nearly every aspect of our lives.
Color influences behavior. Color drives physiology.
Used properly color will mitigate negative influences whether relational or architectural.
Fawn’s approach to color is holistic.
When consulting, Fawn works with clients to select the right colors that will reinforce purpose, outcome, nourishment, healing, increased bottom line, joy and inspiration.
When teaching, she shows tricks and tips to develop a powerful color scheme. She emphasizes the importance of the people and the purpose and explains how it all works together.
Learn how to use color to positively influence any situation simply by using the right colors, in the right places and for the right purpose.
Fawn makes it easy.